Saturday, October 22, 2011

Friends for life :)






Read it, if you really are a true friend :)

In World War 1, a soldier watched in horror how his lifelong friend fell under gunfire. All the soldiers had to retreat. The soldier went to ask permission from the lieutenant to go and fetch his friend from the no-mans-land. The lieutenant gave permission, but added: "It is hardly worth it. Your friend is probably dead and you may die too".


The soldier did not care about the warnings and miraculously he did reach his friend, lifted him to his shoulders and stumbled back. He was wounded in the process. The lieutenant helped them to safety and noticed the soldier’s friend was dead. "I am sorry for your friend - but I told you it was not worth it. Your friend is dead and now you are also seriously wounded"."I have to disagree with you. It was worth it", the soldier answered. "What ever do you mean?" the lieutenant wondered."It was worth it", the soldier repeated. "When I got to my friend, he was still alive and said ‘Jim, I knew you would never leave me’”.
inspirational short stories

still have in mind, about the inspirational and emotional story on the mission of saving Private Ryan?



___________________________________________________________________________




::Boyce Avenue version::


"Hold me,like The River Jordan
And I Will Then Say To Thee...you are my friendCarry me,like you are my brother
Love me like a mother,Will You Be There? "-Micheal Jackson

The song "Will You Be There" sang by the late king of pop, Micheal Jackson, almost similarly reflects to the inspirational short story of the true bond of fellowship between the soldier mates above. True friendship lies among the honest and sincere soul. What made the soldier went back to his friend because of the strong bond of friendship that exist among them. True friends are hard to find, but once the bond and interest bind perfectly to each other, a sense of trustworthy will emerge. Friendship is a special relation that exists naturally among us, for me, building friendship teach me to be compassionate and help me to live up my life,friends that I meet throughout my life, will always be friends for life. 





No comments:

Gift for newly wed couples